Feelxo Pore Care Lotus Mask claims to control excessive sebum, shrink pores, remove dead skin cells, and prevent wrinkles and hyperpigmentation.
- Centella asiatica extract (5th) – Healing and soothing skin.
- Lotus root extract, lotus flower water (6th, 7th) – Intensely hydrates skin for increased elasticity and a clearer complexion. This helps erase fine lines, brown spots, and wrinkles.
- Egg White (8th) – Contain astringent properties that help shrink pores by tightening the skin. Lift sagging facial tissue such as those found in the cheeks, chin, and crinkly skin around the eyes. Prevents acne and acne scars.
- Lemon fruit extract (9th) – Boosts skin’s immunity to environmental strains due to its high content of Vitamin C. Detoxifies and purifies accumulated toxins that build-up in the skin. Keeps skin clear and radiant.
- Does not contain parabens, alcohols, phthalates, and sulfates. No animal testing.
$4.50 on Feelxo.com
Water, Dipropylene Glycol, Propanediol, Betaine, Centella Asiatica Extract, Nelumbo, Nucifera Root Extract, Nelumbo Nucifera Flower Water, Hydrolyzed Egg Shell Membrane, Citrus Limon (Lemon) Fruit Extract, Butylene Glycol, 1,2-Hexanediol, Hydroxyacetophenone, Dipotassium Glycyrrhizate, Bis-PEG-18 Methyl Ether Dimethyl Silane, PEG-6 Methyl Ether, PEG-60 Hydrogenated Castor Oil, Carbomer, Arginine, Xanthan Gum, Allantoin, Sodium Hyaluronate, Disodium EDTA, Fragrance
My skin is slightly irritated, congested and dry today. I’ve cleansed, toned, and exfoliated my skin. Find out how I normally prep my skin for masking.
Out of the packet, I caught a faint floral fragrance. The black charcoal sheet came without a backing but was easy to unfold. It felt thick and stiff and was drenched in a watery-gel essence.
This mask came with eye flaps which I think were great as I was given the choice to rest while masking. However, this made it a little challenging to adjust and wear. That aside, fit was great! The holes were perfectly aligned with my features and also perfecting sized. It covered my forehead and cupped my chin, with some slight excess on the sides. I think this would fit most face shapes.
Adherence, however, was just average. Being a black sheet, it was impossible to see if I’ve smoothed out all air bubbles. Also, the mask would detach whenever I made a slight movement.
I had this on for 30 mins, it was drying out.
There was little essence left to pat in. Finish was matte and non-tacky. The first thing I noticed was how bright my skin looked! The narrow uncovered part of my forehead looked significantly darker than the rest of my face. My face also looked very calm and PIE was lightened. Larger pores were looking smaller while smaller pores looked the same. Hydration was sufficient for day time or oily skin types, but my dehydrated skin type needed a layer of moisturizer to seal everything in and help it to retain the hydration for a longer time.
Below is a side by side comparison of the before and after pictures.
This was a great mask overall but there are other cheaper masks, especially Taiwanese ones, that will do the same thing. It is still a mask worth trying if you’re curious but I won’t be repurchasing.
$4.50 on Feelxo.com
Go be beautiful!