Peach & Lily Chubby Cheeks Lift + Plump Sheet Mask contains collagen-boosting ingredients and a powerful dose of nourishment to help firm, plump, and smooth out fine lines and wrinkles. Conditioning agents, brightening ingredients, and a blast of antioxidants and hydration promote radiance and a glow with bounce.
- Ginseng – reduce the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles.
- Snail Secretion Filtrate – plump up and restore skin.
- Kidney bean – improve fine lines and wrinkles while fighting free radical damage.
- Peptides – boost collagen production
- Galactomyces – brightens skin and boosts radiance
- Niacinamide – vitamin B3 brightens skin and decrease hyperpigmentation
- Skullcap Root – anti-inflammatory, antioxidant and skin brightening agent
- Black Soybean – combats hyperpigmentation and improves skin texture
- Tremella Mushroom – deeply hydrates skin and visibly plumps it up
- Hyaluronic acid – intensively moisturizes skin
- Camellia water – nourish the skin resulting in supple and healthier skin
- Adenosine – helps improve fine lines and deeper wrinkles
- Ylang Ylang – balances skin, improves skin tone
The formula is also free of synthetic fragrances and dyes, alcohol, parabens, sulfates, mineral oil and formaldehyde.
Water, Glycerin, Dipropylene Glycol, PEG-32, Betaine, Trehalose, Methyl Gluceth-20, PEG/PPG-20/20 Phenylisopropyl Caprylyl Dimethicone, PEG-60 Hydrogenated Castor Oil, Sodium Polyacrylate, C13-14 Isoparaffin, Laureth-7, Hydroxyethylcellulose, Scutellaria Baicalensis Root Extract, Ethylhexylglycerin, Glyceryl Caprylate, Butylene Glycol, Xanthan Gum, Acrylates/C10-30 Alkyl Acrylate Crosspolymer, Arginine, Sclerotium Gum, PEG-2M, Cyclodextrin, Allantoin, Snail Secretion Filtrate, 1,2-Hexanediol, Chlorphenesin, Panthenol, Dimethicone, Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Juice, Cananga Odorata Flower Oil, Lactobacillus/Ginseng Root Ferment Filtrate, Glycine Soja (Soybean) Seed Extract, Phaseolus Vulgaris (Kidney Bean) Seed Extract, Ethyl Hexanediol, Galactomyces Ferment Filtrate, Octapeptide-7, Sh-Decapeptide-7, Sh-Octapeptide-4, Sh-Oligopeptide-9, Sh-Pentapeptide-19, Tricholoma Matsutake Extract, Phenoxyethanol, Tremella Fuciformis (Mushroom) Extract, Sodium Hyaluronate, Saccharomyces/Rice Ferment Filtrate Extract, Caprylyl Glycol, Camellia Japonica Flower Water, Niacinamide, Adenosine
My skin is feeling a tad dry and very sensitive today, not too bad. I’ve cleansed, toned, and exfoliated my skin. Find out how I normally prep my skin for masking.
Out of the packet, I caught a floral fragrance. The cotton seed-derived cellulose material felt thin and soft, and came with a perforated plastic backing. Essence had a watery-gel consistency.
Fit was great, though the mouth hole was too small for my liking. Adherence was also great if I kept really still. I took the mask off after 30 mins, it was starting to dry out.
There were lots of essence left to pat in. Finish was dewy and felt slightly tacky. Hydration was above average, making this a great mask for the summer or oily skin types. My dehydrated skin type requires a moisturizer over this. I noticed my cheeks feeling very supple and bouncy, this mask did what it claimed to do! My skin also looked slightly less red. There was no change to my pore size and no brightening effects were noticed.
Below is a side by side comparison of the before and after pictures.
This mask did what it claimed to do. But I still found it a little too pricey since there are cheaper masks out there that are able to achieve plumping effects and more.
Go be beautiful!